Monday, September 14, 2009

The Latest

This weekend I went to the Gorilla Sanctuary outside of Yaounde and got to experience the raw power of animals as they beat their chests. Pretty awesome. I also got to experience my first soccer and basketball matches against the Cameroonians. Although I got absolutely destroyed at soccer, Team USA impressed against Cameroon. My acquaintaince, Eric, the self-proclaimed African Kobe Bryant, is going to be my meal-ticket for the rest of my life, when I bring him back to the US. On Saturday night I went to a party with my Cameroonian father. The "party" was in reality, forty construction workers inside a huge building they are constructing listening to music and drinking. A little different experience than my European stuudy abroad counterparts I hope. Pictures to follow shortly.

Strive Hard (Mr. Perry)

No comments:

Post a Comment