Tuesday, September 22, 2009

21 and other stuff

This week, I went to a brewery in Yaounde; where we toured the factory in a disney-landesque train and drank free beer. The rest of the week was spent in similarly super fashion as we moved to Dschang, a university town where I have moved in with a new family and met some awesome new people. On the Friday before we left, I attended a pool-party at a house that resembled something from the movie ¨Blow.¨ There was a pool with a map of Africa on the bottom and the country of Cameroon entirely in gold. The owners were two brothers in their mid-twenties one of whom was a Harvard Grad. Turns out if you know Paul Biya (Do some Research) you can have a pretty ridiculous life here. Hopefully I'll hunker down at some point with a speedy internet connection and post some photos. Currently, not possible. I turned 21 in nightclub in Dschang full of fifty-plus men chasing down the american girls of my group. I hope to recelebrate upon my landing in Logan in December.

Tom Brady needs to invest in some cojones,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment