Sunday, October 2, 2011

Leaving

Hello Again,
After my hiatus from the blogosphere, I have returned afresh to delight you with snippets of my journeys in the African continent. In this particular adventure, I am traveling to Madagascar, Mozambique and Malawi over the next 8 weeks. While I am there, I will be splitting my time between two work projects: mapping renewable energy projects and evaluating small scale energy markets. I will also be continuing my research on private military companies and the movement of precious materials (oil and diamonds) across the African continent.

That being said, I will also be taking time to take in the highlights that each of these three country shave to offer. I'll send it all back to you via photos, anecdotes and hopefully anything else I can get back to you.

Leaving tomorrow at 5:30 AM, I promise to check in soon,

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment